[amayausers] Re: Back up designs

  • From: Kushnerick <bkushner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 16:20:15 -0600

Slide rules ? ....had a couple and they were used regularly. Don't know
what I did with them but wish I had kept my favorite yellow one [can't
remember why it was yellow instead of the standard white].

I do however still have my first hand held electronic calculator .....
leather case, uses 4 AA batteries or 6 volt power adapter and still works.

Computers ?  I started with the Amiga and then moved into the PC world.
Somehow I missed Mac completely.

Ah .... life was so much simpler then.

Bob