[amayausers] Re: Back up designs

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:51:21 -0700

Just a Dumb question...
Have you EVER burned a CD on this computer??
I have one computer that no matter how we tried we couldn't get the burner
to work, and then realized later that we had 2 burners in there
and once I moved one out and put in a standard CD everything worked fine.

I am not saying that this is your problem, but I wanted to confirm
that you have been able to record before and just can't make it work in
this situation.

Let us know.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches

1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504 Fax 541-471-0427

420 SW H Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526-2532

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com