[amayausers] Re: Back up designs

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 16:58:41 -0400

Geez, you graduated in 91!!!!!
I was already into my 3rd wife, 20 year class reunion...in MY day
(oh gawd, here he goes...I hear you all moaning)
we didn't even have CALCULATORS....I bet you have never even SEEN a
slide rule...have you!
That was just the hottest thing... I could handle 3 decimal places.
Word processor? That was a fancy title for a secretary.
Typewriter? Man, when the typing class finally got 'selectrics'-man
that was just the neatest thing.
And white-out? LOL...that was a day to cancel school for in winter.
yup, a mile to school, uphill both ways.... (I hear you all moaning
and groaning...too bad, once you get over the 50 mark it comes
with the territory...repeat old stories over and over and annoy hell
out of the youngones....repeat old stories over and over and annoy
hell out of the youngones....repeat.......)