[amayausers.com] Re: BAD customer service!!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 16:39:02 UT

This message was posted by Fabrications on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/391.html#000004

Roland:
Wish you were closer!  Our machine broke down yesterday morning and we are
totally unable to get orders out. In the middle of a big one with 17 shirts
left to go and needed to be out the door tomorrow. Another order for 12 shirts
needs to ship UPS tomorrow for in-hands to client on Friday and don't know if
we'll be able to do it in time! Client told me "not" was NOT an option for him.
Ha!!
Tech is due out at 8am tomorrow to look at machine. Until then we are STUCK!
With many orders starting to back up and be under abnormally tight client
deadlines. Ugh!

Needle #3 broke mid-design yesterday and 3/4 of the needle is jammed between
the rotary hook and the silver surrounding it on the left. Had to order a
replacement rotary hook and have it overnighted so it's here for the tech
tomorrow morning. Yikes!