[amayausers.com] Re: BAD customer service!!!

  • From: "K Nehmer" <nehmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:31:56 -0500

I would, if paid by credit card, protest the charge through that route. You should tell the card company that you were billed incorrectly as you got the merchandise but not the two day shipping you paid for. See what Wasatch says then.

Kathy

----- Original Message ----- From: <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>