[amayausers.com] Re: BAD customer service!!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 19:44:56 UT

This message was posted by integrity on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/391.html#000009

Who at "Wasatch" sent that out?  Sounds more like a "Sasquatch" (insert bigfoot
in mouth). I would have them sweeping the floors looking for cockroaches in the
corners of the darkest warehouse in Atlanta...

I'm all for hearing both sides of the stories, but you're right, John, much
less than professional.  Obviously a new member to this forum.

Dave Kohler
Integrity Embroidery
San Antonio, TX