[amayausers] Auto digitizing

  • From: Extreme Embroidery <extreme_embroidery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amaya <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 06:21:04 -0800 (PST)

I have done no digitizing yet and I am at a point to explore that challenge
myself rather than having it sent out to be done.  Can anyone give me some
pointers where to start.  Right now, I am not at liberty to go to the training
classes and will need to start from square one.  I have the software that I
purchased when I bought the machine a year ago.  I was wondering, is there a
auto digitizing program out there somewhere that the basic designs can be sent
to and adjusted.  Just thinking how technology has progressed thru the years, I
just thought there could be something available.

  Thanks everyone!!

Extreme Embroidery & Design
Darlene Weber, Owner
640 6th Ave.  SE