[amayausers] Re: DS 2006 upgrade

  • From: Extreme Embroidery <extreme_embroidery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 07:23:12 -0800 (PST)

I bought my Amaya and the DS Pro Plus in December 2004 and was told that I
would get the 2005 update and never rec'd it until October 2005.  From the
sounds of the 2006 update, it would be better to not receive it until all the
bugs are worked out!!!

suried@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
  I bought my DS Pro Plus the end of Nov and was told I
would get a free upgrade when the 2006 came out. From
the sounds of things here, it sounds like DS 2006 has
been released. Do I call my sales rep or go straight
to MELCO to get my upgrade??

Thanks,
Susan

Susan Riedlinger