[amayausers] Re: Auto digitizing

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 13:46:02 -0500

We use at least one of the "overseas" shops.  Have for the last 3 years and
have been very satisfied with their work and turn around time.  Right now, I
am just too busy with other things to worry about digitizing complex
designs.  Simple stuff I do in house.

No problems on the credit card side of things.

John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

I: www.levelbestembroidery.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 501-631-4544

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.

From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 13:20:00 -0500
One of the first designs I needed done was for 12 jackets-and a digitizer
recommended by a Melco rep was going to charge $250 to do it!
So after a couple days of trial and error with Designshop I had it done
myself.
There have been links posted to several '24 hour digitizing shops'
with prices down to $25 or so for a design...but I have never used them.
If your customers will pay for it, and you don't have the time, use a
digitizing service. If you have the time, and the customers don't have the
bucks-do it yourself!
Except for some problems at times with hat designs, I'm doing pretty good.
Next week will be the first true test with my designs and the new actifeed
setup-haven't done any hats since I installed that except for testing when
the machine was serviced.
Roland