[amayausers] Re: Another machine problem

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 17:01:36 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/134.html#000009

Herb - you can use the Private Message system thru the boards to contact Maria.

I think going forward, we need to set some guidlines on this list / board for
complaints of folks who just bought a machine.  Problems may or may not be
Melco's issues - sometimes they are - sometimes they aren't but for users to
come on the boards without explaining the problems in detail, the attempts at
resolution and the steps they have taken to contact Melco just isn't fair to
the company.  I know there is some amount of frustration when things go
wrong... but there are proper ways to try to resolve things before badmouthing
a machine or company.  This goes for ANY machine and ANY company - not just
Melco.

In the world of the internet, it take only a handful of posts on discussion
boards or lists to ruin someone's reputation.  I just think moving forward, we
need a template or guidance on how to best address these sort of things when
they show up on this, a USERS GROUP.

I'm definately NOT saying that we shouldn't allow this, just that if there is a
problem, we need more info and data to help users resolve whatever issue they
may be having & to post when and if there is - or isn't a resolution.