[amayausers] Re: Another machine problem

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:20:13 UT

This message was posted by Steve I on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/134/2.html#000018

I also get a little frustrated from time to time with computer and machine
problems. Sometimes it's hard to tell if the computer is causig the machine
problem (which has happened).  Fortunatly I have 8 machines so if one is having
a problem it's not going to shut me down.  If you only have one machine and
it's not working it is much more stressful (I have been there too).

I too wish the sales person would have told me certain things before I
purchased 8 new machines. Like the 400 spools of thread I had in stock would
not work very well on the AMAYA.  And that after 90 days I would have to pay
for a trip charge for "warranty" calls.

I don't miss my conventional machines at all.  Sure they were workhorses and
were easy to diagnose and fix but the production was lacking.

The next time you think you want to trade for a Tajima, slow your AMAYA down to
650SPM and listen to the sound of all the money you will not be making.