[amayausers] Re: Another machine problem

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 03:41:11 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/134.html#000003

Maria:

   I hear you on your machine as we got are machine in May and no we don't have
an XT but an older refurbished Amaya and when it arrived it was damaged in
shipping so we had to wait to use it then all the sudden we got motor errors
and machine detaching from computer...Tech came out fixed the motors however
that didn't fix the machine detaching itself but I can honestly say I am so
happy we stuck out the problems as we can really put out items now and we would
never go with a different company as they really did try and make everything
work...Don't give up just get even!  LOL

Good Luck!