[amayausers] Re: Amaya Specific Digitizers Myth

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 07:59:32 +1000

John,

Send me the design. If it does not run well  after I look at it you can
decide for your self? A well digitized design should run well on any
machine.

Anand

Hey Anand:

So you are saying I am full of crap?  It's not mythical - it's fact.
Someone who has an Amaya knows how best to digitize for it.  Plain and
simple.  Same goes with any machine.  Getting something to "run" and
getting something to "run well" are quite different things.

John

27/10/2006