[amayausers] Re: $3 per 1000 stitches digitizing

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:15:07 -0400

Blocking SPAM isn't that easy unless they send emails from the same email
and/or IP address every time.
Most spammers don't do that. Reboot your router or computer and you have a
different IP address and the SPAM comes right through.

Steve

From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amayausers] Re: $3 per 1000 stitches digitizing
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:15:47 -0500

My goodness, lots of interesting opinions!  And also some good points made.
Thank you to everyone who replied.
BTW, if these folks are sending repeated spam, why not just block their
address?
I intend to!
Thanks again,
Sandra Walker
A&E Custom Embroidery
936.588.1015   800.291.6953
We make your life more colorful...and your business more visible!