[amayausers] Re: learn to use amaya

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:11:29 -0400

If you purchased it new, they give you training for free within the first
year of purchasing it. If you bought it used, there is a fee to take the
class. Like a previous poster said, contact Melco for info. The classes are
in Thornton just north of Denver about 5 minutes off Rt. 25.

Steve

From: "Plaque World" <pworld5@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] Re: learn to use amaya
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:44:31 -0600

we have an amaya that holds 16 spools, that my boss is paying on but is only
collecting dust. does anyone know of a class or a course in the colorado
springs or denver area that I can attend to learn how to use this machine or
is there anyone in the area willing to OJT? Thanks..Deborah