[amayausers] Re: $3 per 1000 stitches digitizing

  • From: bmwklw@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 11:49:20 -0600

Thanks,

It's important that wherever we live to shop local, shop your country
because IT PAYS YOU!!!

You buy something from someone and that enables them to buy something
from another countryman etc. and it stays within the community.  Just
keeps growing our economy and life gets better for all of us.

BUY AMERICAN!  IT PAYS YOU!

Barbara