[amayausers] $3 per 1000 stitches digitizing

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 16:47:47 -0500

From: Monica=20
To: aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=20
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 12:33 PM
Subject: $3 per 1000 stitches digitizing=20

Hi Friends

Nice to meet you. I'm very happy to take the chance to send the email =
and hope that we will have established the good relations in the near =
future .Our company is set up in 1991. Our main business is to custom =
the digitizing and embroidery business . Now we have 15 years history . =
We could digitizing from shirt to anything . As long as you're willing =
to give us a chance , we will meet your requirements .=20

Our turnaround is 24 hours services . Rush jobs will be returned in a =
few hours . Of course, there is no extra charges for the rush jobs . I =
think the most we concern is the quality , expecially in the competitive =
market . We enjoy good reputation in this field . We have superior =
quality and excellent services .Any requirements will be dealt with in =
time .We also provide the sewouts to our customers .  All sorts of =
formats . Such as EMB, DST ,CND and etc . Pls let me know which one do =
you like ?

The price we give you is $3 per 1.000 stitches . I think it's much =
favourable. We will consider give even better price if the qty is much =
enough .=20

Our aim is to satisfy the customer's final requirements and we will mind =
your business as our own . I'm eager to have relations with you .=20

Regards

Monica

Operation Manager
HONG KONG A-ONE INTERNATIONAL CO.,LIMITED
UNIT 1001FOURSEAS BUILDING
208-212 NATHAN ROAD KL HK
WWW.a-oneemb.com
WWW.a-onedigitizing.com
Email:monica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      aonemonica@xxxxxxxxx

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: =?gb2312?B?sKzN/rHq1r5hLmpwZw==?=