[adtools] Re: questions about the GCC port

  • From: Andrija Antonijevic <antony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 12:34:44 +0200 (Central Europe Daylight Time)

On 28-Aug-2005, Marcus Comstedt wrote:

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 19:51:05 +0200, Andrija Antonijevic wrote:
[...]
On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 19:55:32 +0200, Andrija Antonijevic wrote:

The initial port of gcc 3.4.x was done by Marcus Comstedt, it's possible that
these were created by him either by using copy/paste from some other target
or for some reason, I can't say. I haven't seen him post on the OS4 lists for
a while and I don't know if he's on this list.
[...]
Hi guys.

I don't know what you were discussing,

Frankly, I don't remember - you can have a look at the list archives, if you like :)

but I have a question myself
about the GCC in the latest SDK release:

Is it a known problem that -pipe is broken?  It was working in the
last release I did...  (The code is in pex_amigaos.c, AFAICR.)

I believe there were no changes regarding pex-amigaos.c, but I may be wrong. I can't check if -pipe works and when it stopped working at the moment since I'm away from my Amiga, I'll try to test this when I get back.

Andrija
Amiga Development tools ML - //www.freelists.org/list/adtools
Homepage...................: http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/adtools
Listserver help............: mailto:adtools-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=HELP