[adtools] Re: Bringing back the possibility to change the default CRT in the specs file

  • From: Jens Langner <Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 22:09:28 +0200

Hello Andrija,

On Thu, 18 May 2006 22:05:36 +0200, Andrija Antonijevic wrote:

[...]
>>> The changes have been committed.
>>
>> Ok fine. Have you also applied the changes to our 3.4.x branch?
>>
>> Should only be a simple merge normally.
>
> No, I didn't think of applying changes to 3.4.x branch. OK, I have just
> commited those, too.

Ok thanks. I guess the only think we still need to finally have a new 3.4.x
and 4.0.x release is to get the "-pipe" options back. Any idea of how to
bring it back? Martin said he already implemented it way back when he ported
GCC3 but our current native OS4 version can't deal with -pipe anymore?!?

cheers,
jens
--
Jens Langner                                               Ph: +49-351-4716545
Rißweg 27b

Q: What algorithm did Intel use in the Pentium's floating point divider?
A: "Life is like a box of chocolates."
-- Source: F. Gump of Intel

Amiga Development tools ML - //www.freelists.org/list/adtools
Homepage...................: http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/adtools