[accesscomp] Re: Need recommendations for a new notetaker

  • From: "ridge007@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Ridge007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 17:39:25 -0500

I personally think this is a very enlightening discussion. PDA's and pocket
PC's are technology some or most of us use. I totally disagree with you.
Scott and all please keep this thread on list as it is benefiting some of
us. I delete threads that don't interest me. I wish we could catalog this
information for a tutorial on purchasing
PDA's and the like.
Thanks Rob!