[accesscomp] Re: Need recommendations for a new notetaker

  • From: "Sue Buckley" <suebuckley25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 07:31:48 -0500

Hey Scott

Your info will help as I am trying to navigate these cell phone contracts and services. Not to mention the best phone for the totally blind. Then add in the cost of the Mobile Speak package and Wow, what a chore and expense this is. Then toss in putting mobile Speak on the phone and you have a really confusing task. So a couple more questions, once I get a phone does the phone company have to unlock it or anything, to make it receive Mobile Speak? Also, is there a way to get the walk thru on this chore by a Mobile Speak Company Rep? I am new at all these uploads to new devices etc. You probably can tell by the questions I ask. Smile.

Sue