[accesscomp] Re: Need recommendations for a new notetaker

  • From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 19:53:05 -0800

Hello Jamie< I would ask around about the upgrade to pack mate. I think you got a lemon! If that next one is going to break then I'd carefully research in a reliable note taker. Good luck! sorry the current pack mate is not working like it should! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>