[accesscomp] Re: Need recommendations for a new notetaker

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 10:28:16 -0800

It's all very accessible and doesn't require special software. Pocket PC's are some of the most accessible hardware available. A blind user can access every basic feature including flashing and editing internal radio settings.

Very cool stuff!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Ventura" <Frank.Ventura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>