[accesscomp] Re: Need recommendations for a new notetaker

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 10:31:14 -0600

Hi Scott,

Would like to hear more of your comments on the touch pro.  The keyboard,
the sound, the GPS, anything you can think of.  I just have a problem with
having to spend $600 for  phone including my access software.  I'm thinking
of purchasing this device though, as nothing cheaper seems to have this good
a feature set.