[access-uk] Re: texting

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 23:11:30 -0400

Hi Jim,
You can get a talking phone for a pretty good price if you don't mind second
hand. Here's a choice  cell phone if you were lucky enough to spot it and
pick it up on the Recycle it list.
Its sold now, but check out As follows:

Mandy says:
I am not very good at technical specifications but I have a6600  with
version of talks to sell:  I would like £80 for this please.  I do have the
box and manuals and the phone will be unlocked but without a simcard as I am
upgrading with Vodafone and will be using simcard as keeping same number.

Mandy.

Peter says:
A 6600! Top quality. Just perfect if you'd have picked it up. You would have
been delighted.
Peter