[access-uk] Re: texting

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 00:33:30 +0100

This is fine as far as mobile phonesand texting goes, and I did text a Deaf
mobile phone user years back using my computer.

The original question, as I recall, was texting to and from a BT number.  Now,
is that possible using a computer.  Or is there indeed an accessable landline
textphone?
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx