[access-uk] Re: texting

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 23:31:01 +0100

Couple of years back, before I started using Talks, I used to use a program which was installed on my computer, the program links to my mobile to send and receive text messages, sort the entries in my mobile's phonebook and to control couple of other settings of my mobile. I no longer have the website address, but, if memory serves, it's called Oxygen. As well, there're a few websites let you send texts using your internet, an example is

http://www.textmagic.co.uk/magicmessage/

Hope that helps,

Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>