[access-uk] Re: talking digital media centre

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 18:18:55 +0100

yes, that price is absolutely unjustifiable given the amount of information
available on the internet.  I can't see who would possibly want to pay this
apart maybe from someone who has recently lost their site who is quite well
off.  You could get a very well specified desktop computer for this price.

It may be appropriate for organisations such as schools local societies for
the blind or libraries so people can look up television related information.
A lot for one person to justify though.

Cheers

Graham