[access-uk] Re: ssound blaster audidgy 1 or 2? and alternatives

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 21:10:53 +0100

Hi Ray,

I never ever use a computer's microphone jack to record if I can help it, I
have a hardware mixer board, which I plug into the line socket of the sound
card.  I am also a little old-fashioned, in that I like my hands on faders
<Smile>.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx