[access-uk] Re: ssound blaster audidgy 1 or 2? and alternatives

  • From: "Stephen Green" <STEPHEN.TINA@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 11:25:28 +0100

I suppose you meant Steve Nutt, as I have no experience of sound cards other
than the creative problems I have already described.

However, I must stress that this is only with jaws - my sighted friend who
is as close to a sound engineer as may be, since he produces sound for the
theatre, swears by the audigy range which he says is particularly natural
when using the digital outputs.

I hope Steve Nutt can help you more.

Steve Green