[access-uk] Re: smart phones and touch screens

  • From: Brian Williams <werewolvesdad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 13:00:31 +0100

When we went into an Apple shop to try out the various Mac computers we were
even found a quiet  unused training room, their suggestion, so we could try
without any background noise. Very impressive.
Brian

On 15 Sep 2013, at 12:55 PM, Hazel Darvell <witch.hazel66@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jackie and all whom have got involved in helping my brain understand these
phones better I say a big thanks.
I know now I did not get the first impression useing the Apple phone very well
as the shop I tried this in was not an Apple shop and it was noisey inside so
no wonder I didn't hear the letters on the keyboard and the volume was as loud
as we could get it.
You have all given me encouragement to try in the future.
As I have just paid out for the c5 I will get some use out of this then take
the plunge, anyone offering plenty of paracetomals, ha ha.
Hazel