[access-uk] Re: smart phones and touch screens

  • From: Brian Williams <werewolvesdad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 22:07:20 +0100

Hi Ian
Has our Windows laptop is about to die we are thinking of moving to a Mac. We
are just waiting for my wife to have her cataracts done in October and then see
which screen would be best for her. I am totally blind so screens don't matter
to me. I have been reading a lot about the use of a Mac in comparison to
Windows and am looking forward to the transition.
Brian

On 13 Sep 2013, at 09:55 PM, Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jim, again the move to Mac from PC is a big one so if you need assistance there
are more of us than there used to be ready to give it.