[access-uk] Re: sending it back

  • From: Barry Toner <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 11:05:57 +0100

Hi,

The alternative is?

If you're not happy with it send it back.  The RNIB will argue the build
quality Vs cost.  Bottom-line you only get what you pay for.  We're always
complaining about the cost of Adaptive Technology.  The Goodmans is OK in-terms
of features but this is what we get when we pay a lower price.

Anyone tried one of those £600 units I remember hearing something about, about
a year back.

Regards,
Barry.