[access-uk] Re: screen reader called Guide

  • From: "Joan Muir" <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 22:41:08 +0100

One of my friends uses Guide and decided to download something, only to find that, having downloaded it, she can't get to it to install it. She'd have to unload Guide and use Narrator. I feel it's very restrictive, especially if someone has begun to enjoy using their computer.

Best wishes,

Joan.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>