[access-uk] Re: scanners computers, and jaws

  • From: "Ibby Karbhari" <ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:14:42 -0000

Hi Derik,
the Canoscan Lide 70 scanner by canon should be ok as it seems to be a model
up from one I have used. However, The one I am going to get is the Opticbook
3600 which is a great scanner. This will work with both Openbook and
Kurzweil. This scanner also allows you to scan a book right up to the spine.

Good luck and hope this helps.

Kindest Regards,

Ibby Karbhari
• Phone: 020 7193 8755
• Mobile: 07017 41 41 41
• If you have Skype installed on your Pc You can also talk with me on Skype
by clicking on my username
IbbyKar
E-Mail:
ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx