[access-uk] Re: Yoghurt

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:31:07 -0000

Well, any consolation - I have to make myself have it when needed! I certainly can't say I like it! <Smiles>

So sorry though that you can't use it because it's good for you and, if you like it, ...

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>