[access-uk] Re: scanners computers, and jaws

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 21:03:04 -0000

Graham, regarding the Opticbook, can you set it up to do photocopying? With my Epson 1240, I have a really nifty facility that lets me press one of the buttons on the front and it photocopies documents, which is really handier than trying to get someone to copy them for you. If I ever had to upgrade my scanner, it would be a feature I would hate to lose. But I like the sound of the book edge facility on the Opticbook.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>