[access-uk] reading metres

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 09:36:27 -0000

Hi all, Now that I am living on my own and have to deal with metres I need to try and come up with a way that will allow me to read them so that I can submit a reading to the water company, electricity and gas. Is there any technology that can read this sort of thing? Since the companies aren't putting in smart readers yet I'm going to try and convince them to help in paying for whatever piece of technology will allow me to send in metre readings each month and hopefully decrease my bills.

any advice much appreciated.
Yusuf