[access-uk] Re: looking for advice on answering machines

  • From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 15:55:19 +0100

Hi Mo,
I never had either of those problems with my response 75. I think the machine kicks in after about twenty rings if I remember correctly. I experimented with the buttons to findout what they all did and was able to set the machine up myself. For instance, holding down the button which announces the time means you can set the day and time with the skip forward and back buttons directly underneath it. If you do decide to get one and need to know any of the buttons, give me a shout and I can go through them with you.

Cheers,
Sandra.