[access-uk] A question about Adobe Flash Player

  • From: "Petrina Delves" <delves465@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 19:41:06 +0100

Hi all,

I am using Windows 7 on a Laptop. Please can someone tell me why, when I go to
the Amazon website, it says To view this content, download.

Flash player (version 8.0.0.0 or higher) I can’t find it on the start menue,
but when I looked in programs and features, I already have Adobe Flash Player
11. So what do I have to do to get it to work. Thanks in advance for any help.

All the best

Petrina

Southampton UK