[access-uk] Re: going broadband

  • From: "TrueBlue" <w.ingles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 19:08:09 +0100

Andrew, I have gone and bought the wireless router package from Maplin. If you mind, we were discussing the product, and I gave you the URL.
As you know, I want to move my computer system from one room into another.
Will I now be able to achieve this?.

I would be grateful if you could tell me how to set up the wireless router.
Is there any pitfalls ahead?.
I at the moment have a BT router. Would I need to remove all software for this router.

Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>