[access-uk] Re: going broadband

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 21:37:33 +0100

Yes, let the buyer beware! Check the status of your local phone-lines before you sign up for anything. I think your case is a Trading Standards issue, but on the other hand, you can check things beforehand on the Wanadoo website by typing in your postcode and finding out what services apply to you. Wanadoo aren't into goodwill gestures, clearly.

Vince.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>