[access-uk] Re: get_iplayer again

  • From: "Keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 18:04:55 -0000

Hello Jeff,

Henry does it one way, and I do it another.

I go into Internet Explorer, do a search for, say, For whom The Bell Tolls
BBC IPlayer, then enter on the link.

Once on the page, I press Alt+D, which brings up the address bar.

At the right-hand end of this is the PID, which starts with the letter b,
for Bravo.

So, now you have both ways of doing it.

Good luck.

With all best wishes,