[access-uk] Re: get_iplayer again

  • From: "Mike Cassidy" <mike.cassidy137@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 19:52:40 -0000

Hello Keith,

Excellent. Thanks very much; Hemingway now downloaded. I believe there is
now v.2.90 which is supposed to have sorted out many of the problems. I
tried Clive Lever's command line for downloading Classic Serials but
unfortunately nothing happened; I probably made an error somewhere along the
line.

Thanks once again,

Best wishes,

Mike