[access-uk] Re: facilities for the blind on sky

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 16:08:30 +0100

There are some very cheap landline phone-calls to be had nowadays, some even
offer Free calls to a selected number of international places.  Talktalk is
one which springs to mind, you pay one pound per month extra and you get
free calls to France for seventy minutes then you hang up and redial...Good
luck. christine W.