[access-uk] Re: facilities for the blind on sky

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 23:35:25 +0100

Adrian, Sky boxes don't have speech capabilities, however Sky offers services like subtitles for the deaf or hard of hearing, audio description for the blind and low vision users, and, I think, a monthly CD containing the Sky magazine. Look at www.sky.com for more information. Hope that helps. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins06@xxxxxxx>