[access-uk] Re: direct x problem

  • From: Darren Brewer <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 10:53:53 -0700

Hi Andy
Well I've had a look and I have version 5 running on my Win 98SE
computer.  I've still not made the jump to XP yet.  Anyhow there are a
couple of things to try.  First if you haven't already got it get the
latest version of Direct X which I'm sure is still Ver 9.  Just go to
the windows update site and download it from there.  If that doesn't
work then go to this website  http://www.goldwave.com/release.php and go
down to where it says, "Optional Downloads' It will tell you about LAME
and how to install it etc. The LAME file is only 648K, pretty small
really.  Hope you get it sorted now.

Darren - The Brummy Woodworker