[access-uk] Re: direct x problem

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 22:29:20 +0100

Hi Douglas.

Thanks for your advice.  I managed to sort the mp3 difficulty by eventually
downloading lamewin32.exe.  I'm confused about the Direct X thing however, I
downloaded version 9 from Microsof but still, when I attempt to select
direct x from the plug in menue of goldwave, I am told that no compatible
direct x audio plug ins are available.  I think, that despite this goldwave
will work okay, but why have this option?  will goldwave work better with
the direct x plug in selected or what?  Thanks again for your advise.

Andy