[access-uk] Re: direct x problem

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 06:52:21 +0100

Andy,
I can confirm what Darren says.  You need to put a file calle
lame_enc.dll into the Goldwave folder to save or convert to mp3.  But
as for Direct X, I have been able to use Goldwave 4 on a 98 system
and now Goldwave 5 on an XP one without problems - some version of
Direct X being apparently part of the standard Windows components.
On my XP system I see that Direct X 9 is present.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison