[access-uk] Re: direct x problem

  • From: Darren Brewer <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 23:04:35 -0700

Hi Andy
Glad it's all working now.  To be honest with you I don't know what the
Direct X component is needed for.  The LAME file is required for MP3
encryption and is probably all you need.  I use Goldwave for converting
Wav files to MP3, filtering, editing and re-encoding them into different
bit rates etc.  It all seems to work fine. So I wouldn't worry about it
too much, so long as it does what you want it to do.

Darren - The Brummy Woodworker